Yes i've been extremely vexed up these few days. Okay make that for the past few weeks.
Problems with mum, ...
-
I'm awfully sorry for the hurt some are feeling right now.
I just don't comprehend relationships.
Relationships which seemed to have been going on for the longest time, more than a year, a year, going to 10months....
It seemed almost as strong as steel. As hard to break as a covalent bond.
And then within a spilt-second, a decision is made and all's gone.
Boiling point just shot up all of a sudden and the covalent bond's broken.
No i'm not saying covalent bonds can't be broken. But slight happenings can just stir up certain weird feelings and blarhblarh and go *WHAM* crashing into a tree/car/wall.
And it all shatters.
Into a million little pieces.
(Speaking of which, I'm interested to get the book A Million Little Pieces by James Frey.)
I'm sorry i'm being anti-climatical. Lol.
It's so sad.
Just so sad.
-
-
I should be talking about the on-coming promos like how many are doing in their blogs right now.
Thanks BUT no thanks.
Seriously, there's no point saying F IT IM SO STRESSED UP RIGHT NOW I CANT STAND STUDYING 'cos we just have to.
I can't stand studying, you bet i can't. But what am i do? Stop studying and risk having a mean future? Nah.
I'll sow into my work right now and reap a harvest.
-
Jasmin TJM was talking to me ytd and we were discussing why there are such SHITS in our lifes. She says we learn from these SHITS. And i asked then why are we SHITTING all the SHITS out daily and regenerate new kinda SHITS?
Rheotical question, huh.
Lol.
Thankyouverymuch for reading.
-
It's never too little too late.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home